Saturday, March 31, 2007

END OF MARCH


Well, March had almost four and a half weeks.
Some rain. Some nice days. A couple of weeks ago,
I actually was able to leave the doors open
and let in some fresh air. Lovely. Was nice today.
Even though it about 72 degrees. I was only able
to have the doors open for an hour or two.
When I type, I look at the keyboard.
Then when I look up, I see all the silly typos.
Yeah, I know. Typos and I look at the keys??
But, that's deslexia for you. As I become older, I
notice it seems worse. Distressing .
Hb. found some pansies and Gerbera
Daisies for me.Primroses. Nope. Don't ask.
Maybe I will write about it later.
Here is a picture of the Cherry Trees on the drive
to Villages center.

1 comment:

LauraHinNJ said...

Still no primroses? Hmmm. The cherry trees do nicely though, I think.