Monday, December 3, 2007

CHRISTMAS DOLL

You know, for some reason, when I was making my big original dolls, I never did get around to making a " Christmas doll". I never thought about this before. That is so strange. I began to think about it. To figure out why. The only thing I can come up with, is that I had collections of: Angels and fairies. I had a beautiful Franklin Mint angel. I also had purchased one of Marie Osmond's dolls. She is a special doll. Serafina Snowflake. A really lovely doll. Haven't found her since we moved here. I thought I had put her in her box. Nope. Guess I will spend this December trying to locate her.
But, then I saw I had Merrie Christmas sitting out, and I said, oh, right, I had made 'a' Christmas doll. Merry is 20" tall. But she is from a commercial pattern, not one of my originals. So, she doesn't quite count. She is a very nice doll. Quite companionable. But here she is, to wish you 'Merry'.

No comments: