Thursday, October 25, 2007

COSTUMES FOR KIDS








How about something like this for your kids?
Kids, nieces, nephews or grandchildren.
What do you think?
Would they instead, say, Hey, that's geeky.
What no 'Scream' costume?
My kid brother had a Davy Crocket outfit.
He wore it until he out grew it.
I think the 'Horror Parade' that used to
come to my door at Halloween, was terrible.
What kind of parent in their right mind
would buy an 'Angel Of Death' for their 5 or 6 year?
That is not cute.
The little 6 or 7 yr. old girl with her Mother and
white toy poodle got the big candy bar one year.
For the cutest and most original costume.
Mom and daughter had on matching dalmation's jammies. They had stenciled spots on the poodle to match. Way, way too cute. No, I didn't take a photo. Which I am sorry for.

1 comment:

Endment said...

Those are beginning to look familiar....
I had a cat costume much like the bunny costume when I was about ten. I thought it was the most wonderful thing in the world :)