Saturday, June 16, 2007

SITTING AREA


This is where I spend most of my days. When we moved here, This was the front bedroom, however, I decided to use it as our tv/sitting room. And my retreat room. From my chair to the right is a clear veiw of the patio. And such garden as we have. This is also, my main dollroom. But, I do have dolls displayed in all parts of the house. It' is not really a 'house', it is one third of a tri-plex.

This where I read, where I watch tv. and just in front of that chair is the chair I use when I am at my computer. For some reason, I find it difficult to do any needle or craft work in this room.

So, I have set up a place at my craft table in what is really the main living area.

So, I thought I would share my area.

This my chair and what I'm reading right now. A selection of books and specialty magazines.

1 comment:

LauraHinNJ said...

Looks cozy!

I find that often the area with the best lighting for close work is the least comfortable.

;-(