Monday, July 23, 2007

WELL,----I SAID I LOVED HORSES----



So, here is a small bookcase with a few of my horses figures on display.
They have mostly been purchased from eBay. Yes, after my Hb. surprised me with my first computer and I found eBay. Way too bad. I went nuts. But, I found treasures I had been looking for, for years. Most of what I found, came from the east. One would think, this being the West, horse figures would be easy to find. NOT. All of the ones in this photo came from sellers back eastside. I am so pleased. Boy, I would have loved to have had these when I was a kid. Now they make my 'child' happy. I have them at last.
Sometimes I sit on the carpet and hold them, it takes me back to when I was a kid at home, And we three cousins would play with our paper horses. We made paper horses just like , others made paper dolls. No, just horses. Not Accessories. My two cousins have never seen my collection. Although I have written to A.H. about them.

No comments: