Thursday, August 14, 2008

NOT MUCH

I really haven't much to share. My life is pretty blah. Not really, but to anyone else, it would seem so. I haven't said anything about my garden, because when I do, something dies.
I sent Hb. to barnes and Noble with the titles of two books. That just MAY be worth reading. He found both of them. Amazing, I very often had to order a book I wanted. Well, they were tolerable. One was the third in a trilogy. So, I am sending him to the book store to look for the first two. We are fed up with Amazon. So, will buy local. He doesn't mind, gives him a chance for a good walk.
The other book is one of three also. I don't think I will bother with the other two.
I watch quite a lot on the Food channel. Finally figured out why. It's the only craft show on T.V. anymore. Yes, cooking is both an Art and a Craft. I used to be a fairly good cook. And now I know why some things I tried didn't turn out well. I stopped cooking during the 80's & 90's. By the time I got home from work. I was just way too tired. So, I taught Hb. how to cook. He does pretty good. He's even creative. He can still eat real food. I can't. However, once in awhile, we have to go to 'The Joy Of Cooking' for a refresher.

No comments: